It's the first radio in the world market that have the foldable solar panel !
The traditional emergency radios in the market have very small solar panel( 0.15-0.3W) due to the limited size.
Its solar charging speed is much faster than any other radios in the market.
With SOS/Flashlight/Reading light/Battery indicators
Charging: Solar panel/USB/hand crank/AAA battery(When the internal li-ion battery runs out of energy, you can use AAA battery to power the radio.)
It can act as a 5000 Mah power bank to charge mobile phones in emergency.
- Frequency Range: AM:520-1710KHz, FM:87-108MHz, WB:162.400-162.550MHz
- Dimensions: 6.7x2.7x3.1 inches (170x70x80mm)
- Solar panel power ：1.3W
- Weight: 390g
- Power Consumption: 5W (MAX)
- Power Source: 5000mAh / 3.7V Li-ion
- Waterproof Level: IPX-3
- LED Flashlight: 3W / 20LM
- Reading lamp :3W
- Batteries: AAA 1.5V